11.12.2010

Emo

First date in months and months. I'm kind of bummed now. It went pretty well. I had a good time. I think she had a good time too. I was happy, because I'd gone on a date; its nice to like someone; its nice to be liked; its nice to drink coffee with someone and talk; its nice to hold hands and walk and kiss goodnight. But I'm bummed because I like the girl. And she's moving to Holland in a week. She said I should come visit her, and propose. She said she'd pay me a billion won to brush her teeth. She said she wasn't mean, but she was evil. I like her. I can't be sorry I met Seungmin, but it's one of those things in life where you just have to take the bad with the good. Turns out, that's pretty much life in its entirety. This moment was just better and worse than most of the others.

No comments:

Post a Comment